• Downloaded the file and uploaded via the IDE for a quick test.

I think if you are going to support tenths of a second then switch over after the first 60 seconds.
    That way you have a stopwatch that can do tenths for the first minute. After that the accuracy does not matter so much relatively.

I thnk from a simplicity (less code, less chance of bugs etc) and a pragmatic point of view, tenth second accuracy on a watch like is not really a big deal. If you need to time someone doing a 100m sprint you would use a proper athletic stopwatch. Sometimes giving the user too many options kind of takes a way from the feel of the app and makes it less satisfying. Its all a matter of personal taste I guess, its your app at the end of the day so I think you have the right to choose how it works. It will still feel elegant whichever way you decide.

• Yeah I'd been thinking the second duration was a bit short. Thanks for checking it out! I like having the milliseconds and it makes the code more worth having if we keep it up to 1 minute, I'll go with that for now - will test out the 100m sprint next when I'm next at the track!

Speaking of settings, I'd quite like to drop the settings entirely - what are your thoughts on the format?

About