• Well, yes and no. There is the "T-X min" entry that denotes that we are X minutes away from the timer running out.

It will however not redraw unless you click the clock_info box. I think this design was chosen to minimize battery use. I would probably prefer if it was auto redrawn every minute. If you want to read the discussion on this I think it was had in a conversation thread here on the forum somewhere.

• It seems to redraw. I get T-5min, T-4min. T-3min, T-2min, T-1min. Seems a bit clunky. I dont think counting down in mm:ss and redrawing it once per second would be too high a cost in terms of battery life. I guess it depends if this is going to be your most frequently used feature.

I will see if I can find the thread you mention but not had a lot of success with the search facility in the past.

• I dont think counting down in mm:ss and redrawing it once per second would be too high a cost in terms of battery life. I guess it depends if this is going to be your most frequently used feature.

My suggestion would maybe be to have it update once a minute until there's one minute left, then during the last minute "T-30 s", "T-10 s", "T-9 s", "T-8 s", "T-7 s", "T-6 s", "T-5 s", "T-4 s", "T-3 s", "T-2 s", "T-1 s" could be added. But that's maybe just conservatism talking :p.

I also just realized that timers set in the app (either the standard 'Alarms and Timers' one or 'Simple Timer') will show on the clock_info. So there's a way to have a more granularly configured timer show on the clock_info that way.

I will see if I can find the thread you mention but not had a lot of success with the search facility in the past.

I think I was probably remembering this thread.

About