You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I update to the edge firmware each time there's a new one. The updating process takes around 3-4 minutes and the clock seems not to be ticking during this while, resulting in a delay just after the update.

Yes, that'd do it! If you update using the new Firmware Updater in the App Loader the situation will be a lot better, but you will still lose a few seconds.

For the ~1 hour out issue...

Ok, so we're saying that the Bangle actually keeps the correct time. The issue is that the clock is no longer updating?

It happens with Contour Clock and Circles Clock?

Have you installed any other apps/widgets? Because I know a while back there was an issue where Q Alarm would just clear all timeouts which would stop clocks from working at midnight, and I wonder if maybe another app is doing something similar.

• It happened two more times :-(

The first time yesterday morning: my wife noticed the time was ~1h behind. After she rebooted the time was correct. Her clock was Nifty-A Clock. She had only the default apps/widgets + the pedometer widget, android, message & Swiper Clock Launch.

Yesterday evening I installed the default apps (via the web utility) and then android + message + pedometer widget on her Bangle to see if the problem was Nifty-A clock.

The second time just now, again ~1h behind. This time her clock is Anton Clock (the default).
    She says that while the time was wrong the Bangle didn't receive notifications. Again, after a reboot the time fixes itself.
    Also before the reboot she cannot open the launcher, the ui was frozen.

Now I just factory-reset her Bangle. Hope it's not faulty :-(

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started