You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi - that's extremely odd.

You'd expect the Bangle's time to wander my maybe around 2 seconds a day - it's been covered in other threads but it's kind of what you expect from pretty much any computer-based clock. 100 minutes is way out though.

Maybe keep an eye on it and see if it happens again? Are you sure it was set correctly at the start? All I can think is maybe something kept rebooting it - a reboot can lose a few seconds and if it happens over and over it could add up

• Hi Gordon, thank you for your answer.

Are you sure it was set correctly at the start?

100% sure

All I can think is maybe something kept rebooting it - a reboot can lose a few seconds and if it happens over and over it could add up

We didn't notice but now we'll keep an eye on it ;-)

I don't know if it's related somehow but he previous Sunday (30/01) her Bangle stuck at some point. She noticed over half an hour later that the time was wrong and she cannot open the launcher (the default clock was Contour Clock v0.01). She had to restart with the physical button. This time, however, it wasn't stuck.

• You'd expect the Bangle's time to wander my maybe around 2 seconds a day ...

More like 5-6 seconds per day, but yeah definitely not minutes.

... it's kind of what you expect from pretty much any computer-based clock ...

Not really, computers tend to have more accurate clocks in my experience.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started