• Hi nice folks,
    I've been using this app (Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor) successfully with an external HRM: the Polar OH1+: works great without any tweaking. This device is popular amongst runners as it goes on the arm (or legs) with a band and is super close to the precision of a chest strap (without the annoyance). Still, after the effort, I take the band out and I switch back to the usual wrist HRM by deleting the app, but then I need to reinstall it for the next run. And I run 4 times a week. Anyone would know how to add an on/off option in the code of the app ?
    If there's a large set of people interested in using this watch for running, then maybe this option should be moved directly to "settings" with a HRM option showing "on/off/external".

• the Polar OH1+:

Do you have a link to a cheep source for these. The ones I saw on Amazon were £75.
    Would be good to get the Bangle HRM sorted out.

• Polar OH1+: works great without any tweaking.
    is super close to the precision of a chest strap (without the annoyance)

Are you after the "works great without tweaking" or "without the annoyance of cheststrap"?
    If first then you can go for H10 also, which should be one of the most precise. It can also send medical grade ECG. Will see if I can manage to store those with bangle.

About