You are reading a single comment by @sebi and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Wed 2021.08.25

@Sebi, I have re-read this entire thread and I'm not seeing the specific code block that is being uploaded to cause this issue. I am able to see parts in post #35 and that appears to me not the default that is loaded when one launches the web IDE from link:

https://www.espruino.com/ide/

As I pointed out in post #38 @Gordon recognized that my initial test post #25 wouldn't prove anything as I had to force the refresh. Without the offending code block and the step that causes the refresh, it seems pointeless for me to move forward as we wont be comparing the equivalent test.

Would you mind responding to post #38 so that I may run the same congruent test.

• I am able to see parts in post #35 and that appears to me not the default that is loaded when one launches the web IDE

That is very strange to me... If I understand right, by looking at my Chrome's developer console you didn't recognized the sequence of code that should be executed normally. Is that it? Currently I am clueless, and don't know what could be interfering with running Espruino WebIDE code the normal way on my computer.

• Sat 2021.08.28

Replying to post #45

'Currently I am clueless,'

Following @Gordon s steps as indicated in post #43 uploading the default code file works flawlessly for me also as has been previously explained.

It still hasn't been explained what is being done to cause the 'Refresh' in the emulator.

@sebi    I don't know how plainly we may request, please post the file that is being uploaded as in post #35   Let's rule out that code block, or upload the default code block and provide the default file error output.

Although I'm running a USA English version of Windows10 with no virtual PC, I have the same app versions as were indicated in post #45  less 'Windows is running under Bootcamp' and 'MacBook Pro'

About