You are reading a single comment by @Robin and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Should I be jumping in

Please step in! I feel alone with this issue.
    If you post your configuration I'll know more what you want to compare exactly.

What language is your system set to?

Indeed I encountered an issue in the past on my computer that was due to Windows language settings. Windows is the french version, but I switched every aspects to english. Under the hood there must be some leftovers of french thought. The issue had to do with the Windows Sandbox not being able to launch due to those unusual language settings. The issue was registered by Microsoft at first and eventually fixed. Maybe this can help.

• Wed 2021.08.25

@Sebi, I have re-read this entire thread and I'm not seeing the specific code block that is being uploaded to cause this issue. I am able to see parts in post #35 and that appears to me not the default that is loaded when one launches the web IDE from link:

https://www.espruino.com/ide/

As I pointed out in post #38 @Gordon recognized that my initial test post #25 wouldn't prove anything as I had to force the refresh. Without the offending code block and the step that causes the refresh, it seems pointeless for me to move forward as we wont be comparing the equivalent test.

Would you mind responding to post #38 so that I may run the same congruent test.

• I am able to see parts in post #35 and that appears to me not the default that is loaded when one launches the web IDE

That is very strange to me... If I understand right, by looking at my Chrome's developer console you didn't recognized the sequence of code that should be executed normally. Is that it? Currently I am clueless, and don't know what could be interfering with running Espruino WebIDE code the normal way on my computer.

About