Abstandsmessung und signalton mit puck.js

Posted on
  • Hallo,
    mein Name ist Jonathan und kenne mich leider kaum mit microcontroler aus. Ich bräucht aber einen der genau die unten genannten Anforderungen erfüllt, möchte keine genaue Anleitung oder ein fertiges Produkt sonder nur gerne wissen welche Module ich verwenden könnte um es so umtusetzten. Als Grundbaustein hab ich an einen puck.js gedacht. Hier sagt mir die Bauform, der einzelne Knopf und die Übertragung über Bluetooth schon sehr zu und vereint somit schon viele meiner Anforderungen.
    Am meisten Kopfzerbrechen bereitet mir die Entfernungsmessung.

Habe mich auch gefragt ob man über die Signalstärke eines Bluetooth-signales auf die ungefähre Entfernung schätzen kann.

Anforderungen:
    -Abstandamessung zum anderen "gleichartigen" Microkontroler messen (max 3 m Toleranz) maximaler Abstand der gemessen werden muss sind 40 m
    -Es muss die Möglichkeit bestehen einen Siganlton abzugeben
    taster, schalter oder ähnliches ( ein schalter mit I/O würde langen, funktionen mit "doppelklick" oder "lange halten" wäre besser)
    -programierbar für schleifen, timer Ect.
    -geräte müssen miteinander auf mindestens 50m komunizieren und daten austauschen, bzw das andere Gerät steuern können. (auf LED s oder Signalton des anden Gerätes zugreifen)
    -Die Akku- / Batterielaufzeit muss länger wie 3 Tage a 20h betragen

Funktionsprinzip:

2 geräte verbinden sich sorfort wenn sie sich in Reichweite sind und messen ab ca. 40m ständig den Abstand zueinander. Bei einem Tastendruck auf einen der beiden Geräten soll auf den anderen Gerät ein Signalton ertönen, wenn sich dieses unter einer Distanz von 25 m zum anderen Gerät befindet. Zudem soll ein 10 sek. Timer gestartet werden. Befindet es sich nach 10 sek immernoch unter 25 m soll es einen weiteren Signalton geben. War es beim Tastendruck nicht unter 25 m soll das durch LED s auf dem Gerät angezeigt werden auf dem gedrückt wurde. Es soll in alle Richtungen gehen auf beiden soll der siganlton ertönen wenn auf den jeweils anderen gedrückt wird.
    Es ist kein Muss aber es wäre schön wenn das ganze dann auch mit 3 oder mehr Teilnehmern funktioniert. Bei alllen Geräten im Umkreis unter 30m soll dann der signalton ertönt oder nur beim jeweils nächstgelegenen.

der Preis sollte 200€ pro Gerät nicht überschreiten.

Im voraus vielen Dank
    Gruß Jonathan

• Thought that https://translate.google.com/ would help here:

Distance measurement and signal tone with puck.js

Hello,
    My name is Jonathan and unfortunately I hardly know with microcontroler. I need however one of the exactly the below mentioned requirements met, would not like an exact instructions or a finished product but just like to know which modules I could use around so ittusetzen. As a basic building block I have thought of a puck.js. Here, the design, the single button and the transmission via Bluetooth is already very much and thus unites many of my requirements.
    The distance measurement is the most worrying to me.

I also asked if you can estimate the signal strength of a Bluetooth signal to the approximate distance.

Conditions:
    Distance measurement on the other "similar" microcontrolers (maximum 3 m tolerance) maximum distance to be measured are 40 m
    -It must be possible to output a signal tone
    (A switch with I / O would be long, functions with "double-click" or "long hold" would be better)
    -programmable for grinding, timer Ect.
    Devices must communicate with each other on at least 50 m and exchange data, or control the other device. (Access to LED s or signal from the other device)
    -The battery / battery life must be longer than 3 days a 20h

How it works:

2 devices connect sorfort when they are within range and measure from about 40m constantly the distance to each other. When a push button is pressed on one of the two devices, a signal tone is heard on the other device when it is at a distance of 25 m from the other device. In addition, a 10 sec. Timer. If there is still 10 seconds below 25 m, there should be another signal tone. If the push button is not under 25 m, this is indicated by the LED s on the device that was pressed. It should go in all directions on both should the siganlton be sounded when the other is pressed.
    It is not a must but it would be nice if the whole then synonymous with 3 or more participants functions. For all devices within a radius of less than 30m, the signal tone is sounded or only at the next.

The price should not exceed 200 € per device.

Many thanks in advance
    Greeting Jonathan

• Would this tutorial (with modification) solve the BLE in range detection?

http://www.espruino.com/Puck.js+Controll­ing+Other+Pucks

http://www.espruino.com/Tutorials

• Hi,

Tut mir leid, dass ich nicht auf Deutsch antworte, aber hoffentlich kannst du Google Translate auf meine Antwort verwenden?

Sorry for not replying in German, however hopefully you can use Google Translate on my response?

You can measure distance between devices using signal strength (rssi). To start, you can use rssi from NRF.findDevices: http://www.espruino.com/Reference#l_NRF_­findDevices

However, signal strength can be altered by many things - walls, desks, people in the way. Depending on where you are, you may find that you can't reliably get below 3M accuracy - but if you used multiple sensors

To make something happen on another Puck.js device (like the light/sound) you can use the link that @Robin has suggested.

While Puck.js doesn't contain a speaker, it's pretty easy to wire one up. There's some information on making sounds and wiring here: http://www.espruino.com/Making+Music

If you used a Piezo transducer like you might find on a musical birthday card (eg this) then you could easily fit it inside the Puck.js case.

Hope that helps!

• Hey,
    What’s the maximal Distance between two Puck.js connected over Bluetooth in the Forest?
    And another Question. If I got a Puck.js called A and the other B. They are connectet and both work with the function to measure the distance between the devices. Will they get the same Distance.
    For example they are 20m apart, so Puck A uses the rssi and measures 15m (From A to B) Could it be that Puck B measures and says 25m (From B to A) only because it goes from the other direction?

• Hey,
    What’s the maximal Distance between two Puck.js connected over Bluetooth in the Forest?
    And another Question. If I got a Puck.js called A and the other B. They are connectet and both work with the function to measure the distance between the devices. Will they get the same Distance.
    For example they are 20m apart, so Puck A uses the rssi and measures 15m (From A to B) Could it be that Puck B measures and says 25m (From B to A) only because it goes from the other direction?

• What’s the maximal Distance between two Puck.js connected over Bluetooth in the Forest?

I can't say with any certainty. The only way would be to test them. 40M?

If I got a Puck.js called A and the other B. Will they get the same Distance.

Probably not exactly - it will depend on things like the angle of each Puck, and whether one is being held in a certain way so someone's hand is in the way.

However you could 'share' one Puck's reading with the other Puck, and then you could average the two values - making sure each Puck read the same value, and making both readings more accurate.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Abstandsmessung und signalton mit puck.js

Posted by Avatar for user76686 @user76686

Actions