• Thought that https://translate.google.com/ would help here:

Distance measurement and signal tone with puck.js

Hello,
    My name is Jonathan and unfortunately I hardly know with microcontroler. I need however one of the exactly the below mentioned requirements met, would not like an exact instructions or a finished product but just like to know which modules I could use around so ittusetzen. As a basic building block I have thought of a puck.js. Here, the design, the single button and the transmission via Bluetooth is already very much and thus unites many of my requirements.
    The distance measurement is the most worrying to me.

I also asked if you can estimate the signal strength of a Bluetooth signal to the approximate distance.

Conditions:
    Distance measurement on the other "similar" microcontrolers (maximum 3 m tolerance) maximum distance to be measured are 40 m
    -It must be possible to output a signal tone
    (A switch with I / O would be long, functions with "double-click" or "long hold" would be better)
    -programmable for grinding, timer Ect.
    Devices must communicate with each other on at least 50 m and exchange data, or control the other device. (Access to LED s or signal from the other device)
    -The battery / battery life must be longer than 3 days a 20h

How it works:

2 devices connect sorfort when they are within range and measure from about 40m constantly the distance to each other. When a push button is pressed on one of the two devices, a signal tone is heard on the other device when it is at a distance of 25 m from the other device. In addition, a 10 sec. Timer. If there is still 10 seconds below 25 m, there should be another signal tone. If the push button is not under 25 m, this is indicated by the LED s on the device that was pressed. It should go in all directions on both should the siganlton be sounded when the other is pressed.
    It is not a must but it would be nice if the whole then synonymous with 3 or more participants functions. For all devices within a radius of less than 30m, the signal tone is sounded or only at the next.

The price should not exceed 200 € per device.

Many thanks in advance
    Greeting Jonathan

About