You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks! Yes, I'll add it in.

I guess from my point of view it seemed like it didn't matter whether it recorded two separate periods of stepping or not as long as it rejected steps that were on their own, but if you're finding that it really does make a difference in step rejection then yes it shouldn't be too hard to add.

As far as the test rig goes - yes, you could build something with Node.js on the desktop very easily I imagine, then you could plough through the test data very quickly.

However at some point if the approaches are aligned you could move to the test rig I'd already made for the C version? It's not that hard to compile and get working at all - if you had a raspberry Pi I imagine it would 'just work' out of the box.

• I have a linux setup on my chromebook so I could setup the C version. I will do that once I feel I have got to the end of testing / loggng. I will also setup the Node.js as well.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started