• Looking for the Bangle.js 2 silicon cover side effects, I only found this conversation about charging:

https://forum.espruino.com/conversationsĀ­/376087/

What other side effects the cover has? Specially I'd like to know:

1. Button. I very often press the button accidentally while running (for example while I put on my globes). Is it more difficult to press the button by accident? Is it more difficult to press the button on purpose?
    2. HRM. Does the cover affect the heart rate readings?
  • Button. I very often press the button accidentally while running (for example while I put on my globes). Is it more difficult to press the button by accident? Is it more difficult to press the button on purpose?

Do you know that you can change the screen orientation? that way you can have the button away from your hand. 'Settings'->'System'->'LCD'->'Rotate'

• Do you know that you can change the screen orientation? that way you can have the button away from your hand. 'Settings'->'System'->'LCD'->'Rotate'

That's a nice suggestion, I will think about it. But pressing by mistake could also happen with the sleeve or whatever. It also needs new muscle memory for pressing the button.

• The silicone case does go around the button, so yes it would make it harder to press.

The cover has a big opening around the heart rate monitor, but because it has some thickness it would reduce how hard the HRM presses against the skin. I don't have any info on whether that would affect readings though.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Bangle.js 2 Silicone Protective Cover Side Effects

Posted by Avatar for adjtm @adjtm

Actions