• @adjtm thanks for the info, and sorry for the late reply. Ironically, I've got a comment on that first one, since my first unit did have that defect, but this definitely feels different and is completely unresponsive.

@Gordon yeah, I was more speculating on that one, but it definitely took a rough fall (despite that, the button was the only notable issue even the screen was fine). Btw if we do get another revision of the 2 or a 3, a more idiot (read, me) proof button would be high up there.
    I also tried some percussive maintenance already, as I'd thought the same thing, but it didn't do anything, might be worth noting I don't hear any noticeable noise if I rattle it?

Unfortunate, but fair enough... With that in mind, I think I'll take the discount and buy a new one, would still be happy to send it back to you though (I'll pay for postage, would just need an address), even if you take it apart for spare parts or can send it on to someone else who'd like to take a hack it, better that than ending up in the bin/landfill right?

• Maybe offer it at a cheap 2nd hand / broken price. But the button is fairly key to using the watch.

About