• Argh, sorry to hear it's failed - unfortunately it's 18 months old now. I've been replacing Bangles if there's an issue within 12 months, but I can't afford to offer free replacements past then.

There is a possibility that it is just the connection to the aerial that's corroded in which case you might be able to resurrect it by repeatedly squeezing the top right of the watch, or worst case removing the LCD and then reseating the PCB, but I'm aware that's a step too far for most people.

What I have been saying is if you did want to buy a new Bangle then I can give you a code for the shop that will give you 50% off the price - while I can't afford to replace old devices free of charge, I also don't feel like I should be making money on the sale of a replacement.

• Hey Gorden, i am suffering from the same problem. Please provide instructions for solving this properly. Maybe on ifixit?

Greetings

Dietmar

• Thanks Gordon - hard squezzing and some hard taps on the side brought it back to connect with bluetooth 😃

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started