You are reading a single comment by @BartS23 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks Gordon,
    I've read these readmes, but they don't mention which sattelites' data they're using.
    I've tried the agps data app and uploaded data to the watch (through gadgetbridge), the process seemed to have worked, but it took a very long time before getting a fix (like no agps data was available).
    I tried again with the agps widget and I couldn't get a fix within 4 minutes outside being static. To compare, I uploaded agps data from the computer and got a fix within 7 seconds.
    So, my initial question was actually about finding a setting to tweak to have this app work. For instance, I don't have chrome on my phone and therefore, from my phone, my only option is gadgetbridge.

Something else, I noticed that on the apploader from the website, agps offers to download datas from different kinds of sattelites, whereas in the gadgetbridge app, it doesn't offer the sattelites, but just data for different durations.

• Something else, I noticed that on the apploader from the website, agps offers to download datas from different kinds of sattelites, whereas in the gadgetbridge app, it doesn't offer the sattelites, but just data for different durations.

What you describe is the difference between Bangle.js 1 and Bangle.js 2.
    For Bangle.js 1 different time periods are offered, for Bangle.js 2 only the satellite settings.

The data are not compatible with each other, but they are uploaded without error message.

Maybe the apploader in the gadgetbridge app recognized your Bangle.js incorrectly?

About

Avatar for BartS23 @BartS23 started