You are reading a single comment by @Hank and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • The Android Integration app shows blank screens.

Do you have a screenshot? Once installed the Android app on your Bangle should display a menu showing connection status, Find Phone, and some other stuff. Are you sure your Bangle.js firmware is up to date (or at least at 2v13)?

I did notice an issue with messages on the development app loader (caused by something that had happened yesterday afternoon), but I didn't think that had gone live to banglejs.com/apps yet. Either way it's fixed now.

From the Pebble I am used to be able to reply on messages with short messages (presets)

This is something that could be added. The functionality is there in Gadgetbridge (I've just fixed it for Bangle.js), it just needs to be handled on the Bangle.js.

and being able to decline incoming calls.

This should work? I believe call notifications ended up broken in earlier Gadgetbridges, but 0.67 should have fixed that.

And finally no emojis are displayed with the messages.

Do you see anything at all? Like :smile: or similar?

If you're on the 'Bangle.js Gadgetbridge' app (https://play.google.com/apps/testing/comĀ­.espruino.gadgetbridge.banglejs) then I just pushed an update that should enable this.

Is there anythng I can do to get my Pebble feeling back? :)

Well, if you feel something could be changed to improve it, please make some tweaks and do a Pull Request :) The whole thing is open so you can improve it however you want

• This is something that could be added. The functionality is there in Gadgetbridge (I've just fixed it for Bangle.js), it just needs to be handled on the Bangle.js.

That would be really great as I miss this so much. I guess the presets need to be added to Gadgetbridge as well then as configuring them would be a hassle.

About