• So I don't have one yet. My U.S. supplier (Adafruit) is out of stock and probably has a ton of backorders right now. But I do want to get one. I've been visiting this forum for a few days and see there are a lot of tweaks and changes people are making (and wishing for) and apps that are improving.

My questions here pertain to things like clock, menu system, BLE connection (IOS and Android), and other improvements. When a person buys a bangle, it comes with the operating system that exists at the time is was made, but what apps does it come with? Will I have to first update the operating system and then go through and upload each app I want to use? Or will things like the menu system and clock that most people like using will be already installed? If I have to reset to factory at any time, do I have to then go through the apps and re-install all of them again?

Maybe I'm really questioning what comes with the operating system and where is the line between the operating system and apps, like "the preferred default" menu app, or "preferred clock"?

Do people that use the bangle now have a list of their existing apps written down (on paper) in case they have to do a factory reset? So they can remember which apps they had installed?

I have no issues with any of this ... the point of the bangle is to mess around and have fun with it. I just want to know how people are handling the operating system and apps management. What is best practice. I'm looking forward into getting mine.

• I just want to know how people are handling the operating system and apps management

There is also a Backup function in https://banglejs.com/apps/ under "More", "Utilities". That brings all files - that are apps and settings and data, not firmware - to a zip and back.
    [Its a shame that android doesn't have something similar. Was already good standard in symbian times]

About