• I had this problem too: (today)
    I am using my own watchface, but I also encountered this with the stock watchface.

I am on 2.12.89 with >50 battery

1. time frozen (i think)
    2. didnt react to tap
    3. didnt react to short button press
    4. didnt react to 2 seconds button press
    5. didnt react to Gadgetbridge find my watch
    6. did react to disconnect (via gadgetbridge). After that, it was usable again.

I think there multiple issues in this thread:
    -Clock offset multiple minutes (but still updating)
    -Watch not responsive to touch/buttons
    -Watch completely frozen (no Bluetooth)

In case of the nonresponsive watch, the watchface shouldn't make a difference... Unless it is completely broken and someone bricks the event-handling.

If I ever encounter this problem again, I will try to disconnect GB and do some tests with the IDE. But if I remember correctly, my watch DID react to my GB-Disconnect by buzzing. (I have that feature in my watchface) I think I even got the debug line "<- Bluetooth" that offset my whole screen :)
    Unfortunately, even though it happened ~5 minutes ago, I don't remember the important details:

• was the clock running behind or frozen?
    • was the clock updating after the disconnect? Was it behind?
    • was the button/touch/twist responsive after the disconnect?
      All I can tell is, that after the reconnect, everything was back to normal. (no reboot!)

In two weeks, this was the third time of a nonresponsive watch. The first two times, I was very busy setting it up, switching between apploader, IDE and GB. So I didn't really notice and it was gone in a second after reconnecting.

About

Avatar for Micha_home @Micha_home started