You are reading a single comment by @Mark_M and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Is it just me (pretty sure I installed the latest update) or does everything still look like it goes to a sub menu?

This is a hard one - as far as the menu system is concerned there is no difference between a menu item that does something and one that opens a menu - they are both items that are tapped. I guess we could try and have some kind of way of distinguishing them...

@Mark_M no, I haven't had time for that. Sorry, but I forget why this was needed in the end? Since you can feed images back from the format function you can display a bunch of stuff through that pretty easily and cleanly.

• @Mark_M no, I haven't had time for that. Sorry, but I forget why this was needed in the end? Since you can feed images back from the format function you can display a bunch of stuff through that pretty easily and cleanly.

@Gordon,
    The need was to allow to draw custom vector graphic on top of the item. Like frames, colored bars, or circles, or whatever.
    I do not disagree that it is possible to use format, but it does not look convenient for dynamic vector graphics. Does it mean I need to create a bitmap, draw into that, then pass it to format() as a string? It looks quite tricky.

About

Avatar for Mark_M @Mark_M started