• So it took me much longer than I expected, but here it is, I made a gauge with a different design as .svg. Because it's drawings in inkscape and not code, I made it in a way that looks nice to me. It's not circular on purpose, I've troncated a disc with a spiral. I used the 5% increment that you suggested and filled with random colours just to show what it looks like. I've also cut the bottom of the gauge like in the circle.
    @HughB Because it's all vectors, the size can be adjusted very easily without any quality loss.

• examples of the sort of ring guage I would like to be able to draw are below.
    In order to do this I think a 6 degree segment is required that could be rotated round.
    I will have to draw that on a bit of paper.

1 Attachment

• Screenshot 2022-02-12 18.25.27.png
  • Here it is. That was actually much quicker to draw than the previous drawing. I used 6 degrees segments. Feel free to use it, consider it's CC0.
    I did it in Inkscape and "grouped" some elements to make it easier to manipulate. Use ctr+shift+d to ungroup, ctrl+d to group.
    If it's drawing, I probably can contribute and I'm happy to, because I can't contribute with code.

About