You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Unfortunately due to the Recorder settings CRASH issue my test is invalid.

I just looked into this, it seems like it never worked? Fixed now, but you could just run 'Recorder' from the Launcher to get the menu

On Bangle 1 I came to the conclusion that confidence was a waste of time and it was better ignored and heart rate averaged.

Don't do that now! Confidence is much better and really useful, even on Bangle.js 1.

Also as @Mi said, we shouldn't try and play around with the HRM figures in the app. The internal HRM calculations do what's basically a median filter with an average of the HRM figures in the middle - so there is already averaging done.

Maybe what's needed is just a bigger median filter and more tolerance of different values - but that's something we need to work out based on data.

• Fixed now, but you could just run 'Recorder' from the Launcher to get the menu

Have updated and will give it a test tomorrow. Its been a while since I used the recorder but feel I will probably switch over to it.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started