• @johan_m_o thanks - that's really interesting!

Is the jshFlashWrite ... message reproducible, and do you see the jshFlashWrite ... message any other times? I guess you're on a pretty recent firmware by the look of it as I only added that a few days ago.

I'd pretty sure that jshFlashWrite SPI addr 0x00045... is complaining because Bangle.js tried to write to a certain address multiple times and didn't succeed. It's part of what I hoped was a fix for the issues where folks were finding none of their settings were applying. When I added that line wasn't expecting it to ever get called though.

I've just pushed a new firmware (2v10.242) - if you could try that it'd be really useful as I added a minor delay in case it helps, but I also changed the message to fit on the screen and added an extra status code which might help to show what's going wrong. It's a pain as it's something I am unable to reproduce here.

However it may actually be unrelated to the Gadgetbridge issue...

When you added the Bangle to Gadgetbridge, did you choose to Pair, or not? If you did choose to pair, could you delete the Bangle and re-add without pairing and see if that helps?

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started