• D3 is the actual physical pin on the IC that the battery voltage pin is connected to.

The voltage varies between devices, yours isn't broken or anything - basically if you order a 100k resistor, you never actually get 100k - it's always +/- some threshold (usually 10%). To make matters worst the manufacturers sell the +/- 1%, 2%, 5% for a premium so you're basically guaranteed that a 100k resistor is either less than 95k or more than 105k.

So when there's a potential divider in the watch sometimes you can get unlucky and one resistor is really high, one is really low, and it just pushes the reported voltage out. I had checked a few watches when coming up with the range but because the default battery widget doesn't display a percent I probably wouldn't have noticed after I'd done it if some were out.

As for ghosting - I will get a software fix in for this soon, but realistically not until next week earliest.

• Hey again, thanks for helping me so far, you've been brilliant.

Assuming I did get ~10% less supply voltage, how can I fix it? I don't want to always see <94% on the display and I remember from an earlier thread that opening it up to change the resistors in question is not an option, as there are no screws like in my Bangle 1.

What can I do?

About