Did you try restarting? As I say in my laptop the btusb module gets confused sometimes - messing with bluez/etc doesn't help at all.
Strange about the permissions backend for Web Bluetooth - never seen that one before!
permissions backend for Web Bluetooth
Yes and reinstalled BT. The Bangle can be accessed from my phone, but it looses erratically connection. It the one I discussed here already: http://forum.espruino.com/conversations/368381/#comment16201131
I tried also firmware v2.09 an v2.10.
I'm at the moment not shure whether it's Bangle or PC which causes problems. The Chrom(ium) problems are strange.
Otk, there seem to be two seperate problems. One with Kubuntu. The other problem is obviously the Bangle.
What I tried now: I charged my second Bangle and connected it without any problem to the IDE and App Loader. The first Bangle still does not want to communicate properly.
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem