Well, it seems I got the same issue as reported by @Sander. I'm 100% positive I did not touch the Web IDE. See here for the full details.
In this state, using the Bangle.js app loader reports 0 installed apps, which is very wired.
Using the Web IDE to try to figure out what is going on, I tried to look at the device storage, and things got even stranger. My apps seem to effectively be gone, and all I have left are some active pedometer files and some files with strange names (I have attached a screenshot, and a zip file with the contents).
I don't think further information can be taken from here, so I will now reinstall all apps so I can continue using my Bangle.js.
I hope this helps find a solution!
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem