• Hi All, I started with the dtauncer code and have ended up with what I think is a quite nice launcher. You can swipe left or right or use the buttons, press BTN2 to launch the App in the middle. I have been using it for a few days.

One of the issues that I ran into (which also impacts dtlauncher) is that some of the icons are black with maybe transparen middles. These dont work when put on a black background. What I observed was it looking like Apps had disappeared in the launcher. A couple of good examples are the cliock and the route app, both of these icons disappear. To workround this I have placed the icon on top of a grey background to start, but its a bit messy. I guess I could just set the whole screen to oliveGreen or something. The other issue that can happen is working out how to split a log App name onto the top and bottom line. At the moment I am just splitting on the first word but maybe I need to select the best of splitting on the first or last word. Screenshots below.

1 Attachment

• thumbnail_IMG_20210128_123857.jpg
About