Ethylene

Member since Mar 2015 • Last active Apr 2015
  • 1 conversations
  • 8 comments

Most recent activity

• in General

I think I will just go with these and have a go at soldering them. The machine rounded headers seemed cool but I'd rather save breadboard space for the actual circuits :p. Thanks everyone.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/10pcs-breakable-­pin-header-40-Pin-1x40-Male-2-54-/110961­320013?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19­d5cf604d

• in General

Better late than never :D. I think I will go with the first option. So soldering the pins onto the Espruino and simply using Male to Female Dupont wires. Just to be sure, the pins are not soldered BUT they do come included right? The type I ordered is from one of your vendors.
    I'm not sure about what you posted allObjects, but the header socket you showed me does not need to be soldered, plus directly into the breadboard and uses male->male wires? Correct me if I am wrong :)

• in General

do you know where I can buy those? I don't want to end up buying the wrong one.
    Treat me like a 100% newbie to these kinds of things.

• in General

Hey guys. I have been programming in Java for quite a while know and while being still in high school I wanted to really get into microprocessing, I have a number of projects I would like to test out. I have experimented with Arduino last year in a class I took so I do have some experience.
    The Espruino really interested me since it has a compact design and runs Javascript. I was wondering how would I be able to run the Espruino on a breadboard for prototyping? I am not really sure where to start and couldn't find any good info online, do I need header pins or are they included. I have not purchased the device YET. Please let me know, I plan on purchasing this baby today :)

Actions