AntiCat

Member since Feb 2015 • Last active May 2017
  • 7 conversations
  • 52 comments

Most recent activity

• nfc

in Puck.js

After fixing the easy issue (NFC and Crash) I've now revisited this one. I've found a solution. However I hit another strange effect while checking for regressions. I've tried to bisect to find the source, but it seams to be present in stock 1v92 also. After every 2nd or 3rd NFC read, my puck doesn't return to its low power state it keeps hovering a little above 1mA.

I would appreciate if you could check this one on your side.

• in Puck.js

The code in newer SDKs looks significantly cleaner, they removed all the workarounds for silicon prototypes. I can't tell if they fixed anything.

• in Puck.js

Yes, my branch is more stable now. However I'm not sure if I found the error @atkinchris had.

The issue I fixed is definitely independent of the two former issues BLE on/off and can't stop and start NFC more then once.

• in Puck.js

I think, I've identified the possible source for this issue Source:

/* Take into account only number of whole bytes */
    uint32_t rx_data_size = ((NRF_NFCT->RXD.AMOUNT  ...) - NFC_CRC_SIZE;

In some cases NRF_NFCT->RXD.AMOUNT is 0. 0 - NFC_CRC_SIZE with unsigned datatype results in a very large number.

Btw: I also don't like that nordic is accessing data from this buffer without verifying, that the received amount of data makes some sense:

if(m_nfc_rx_buffer[0] == NFC_SLP_REQ_CMD)

• in Puck.js

Hi

I'm trying to investigate the NFC issues on my Puck. So I've attached a J-Link using SWD.
    The connection is stable and I can flash and debug using JLinkExe.

However I'd prefare a more advanced interface with symbol names and so on ;-).
    So I switched to JLinkGDBServer and arm-gdb. I'm using the espruino built by
    DFU_UPDATE_BUILD=1 BOARD=PUCKJS RELEASE=1 make. (I've tried ELFs built by DFU_UPDATE_BUILD=1 BOARD=PUCKJS DEBUG=1 make, but do not fit into flash.)

For some reason gdb always tries to accesses the SoftDevice area and in particular 0x00000000 and fails (read protection?) instead of 0x1f000 and up. I assume I'm missing some magic Switch. Any suggestions or a working gdbinit are welcome.

• in News

I verified all options and tried once with save and send on and once with save and send off.
    There is definitely a bug:

• in News

Thank you for your explanation. I'm not sure if I expressed my question correctly.

If I enable Modules uploaded as functions and Save on send and upload code.
    Then dump() returns the code like I wrote it in the editor, including every new line and comment. Is this an intended behaviour?

• in News

Does this feature disable minify of editor code?

• in News

Great feature, I think you should be promoting it more.

Actions