user129232

Member since May 2021 • Last active May 2021
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Current shop page for purchasing a watch does not state which sensor, but does not show blood pressure, so when will the sensor 2 be available?

• in Bangle.js

Hello everyone, I'm completely new here, and would like to ask about the possibilities and potentials of bangle.js.

Ultimately, what I'd like is a smartwatch that can monitor 24/7
    The data I'd like to collect includes HR, body temperature and SP02

HR, and even HRV, is already possible (apps available) and even a psuedo-breathing app has been created (not sure how it works unless just using HR data).

According to imminent changes (https://hackaday.io/project/175577-hacka­ble-nrf52840-smart-watch) temperature will soon be possible, but I'm not sure if this will allow body temperature, or just ambient?

And while Sp02 is not included, I am wondering if there is not a puck, or some other way to connect an external Sp02 sensor, perhaps on the other side of the wrist, even if just testing intermittently, and still pass this data through the watch to the data store. I think I saw an app saving data to a google sheet, which would be fine.

Are these goals achievable with a bangle? Is it possible to connect external devices for collection of more/different data?

Thanks for any insights, advice, links, recommendations.

Actions