UweD

Member since Mar 2020 • Last active Jul 2020
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I know I should report an issue for Bold Clock, but I did not find time to go into detail on that issue to be able to provide a full helpful report.
    But yes, it does not display anything with the 2v06 firmware.

• in Bangle.js

Hi Gordon,
    now that might have just been what I needed to do, but then I ran into issues I believe I could nail down to the Bold Clock app – the screen stayed black after upgrading the firmware.
    So I removed all apps and reuploaded them and now it seems to work as expected. It indeed seems that Bold Clock was the reason why I previously did not update to the experimental firmware – it made me think there is a firmware issue when the screen stayed black.
    So thanks Gordon, it seems my issue is fixed with the new firmware.
    Let me say that I really like your attitude and politeness in your posts.

• in Bangle.js

Yes, I think I did update the firmware just recently. My current version is 2V5.1.

• in Bangle.js

I noticed that during running or other activity my Bangle's screen turned on very often, drawing a lot of energy from the battery.
    I was too lazy to calibrate the movement settings so I decided to first turn all three possible settings off: Wakeup on Faceup, Touch, Twist.
    But still the LCD turns on by itself without me touching any buttons.
    Could this be a bug? I even tried to remove all apps and settings and reinstalled only the bare amount of apps I like to use, but still the same.
    Anyone else having this issue?

• in Bangle.js

I guess a crowd approach here would be the best solution. Having a separate file for the program and the strings used would enable localization. Then the app store would need to support localisation too and allow to upload the language file separately. Whether the language file would overwrite the default file should be optional, but those few strings should not pose a memory issue in most cases.

Actions