AnnKyun

Member since Dec 2017 • Last active Jan 2018
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js

Certainly! Will keep you posted along the way :D
    Yeah, I started with the reference board files to make sure the positions are spot on.
    Are there any specific features you'd like me to add? I'll see if I can slip it in while designing it.
    PS. Would you mind sharing a picture of your current setup? Some pogo pins are insanely long, I might opt for shorter ones kind of like the one for ruuvitag

• in Puck.js

I'm using MacOS atm. The tool you mentioned sounds fantastic! Although for the time being, I'm actually looking for a physical jig mentioned in your earlier post. I've started on designing a PCB for a jig to use with the Puck, based on the nRF52DK actually xD, but figured I probably didn't need to reinvent the wheel. In that case I'll finish up the design, although it might take me a while since it's a on and off project.

• in Puck.js

Oh wow! This is quite neat! Unfortunately I went through a different route and built a custom binary for the puck :c (wish I found this wayyy earlier lol). So they could only be programmed via the SWCLK SWDIO pins. But thanks for the share! I will definitely consider porting the code over to vanilla puck.js bootloader and giving it a shot :D

• in Puck.js

Hi there! I have 15 pucks here and I've been toying around with getting them all to communicate with one another like a mesh network. The problem is that flashing all 15 of them is quite cumbersome and I was wondering if anyone has made a custom jig to flash the pucks. I would assume @Gordon may have had made some while developing Puck.js as well. Does anyone know if there are jigs for sale or even better, have there been schematics/board designs of any jig for the puck released? Thanks in advance!

Actions