having fun with Puck.JS
working on creating a button in my car that play/pause music, go to next song and activate Siri.
another project — remote MIDI controller
Most recent activity
it is a modular system that allows several modules on a mainboard and colorful case
would love something similar for the Espruino world - mix modules in a cute case with LCD
- copy frameworks inside the app – will make the app 35MB 😮
- duplicates - Bluetooth. saw same puck.js several times (3 times). then it disappears (after 5 seconds) and reappear again. maybe has to do with the scanning.
- USB devices - Bluetooth Incoming Port, not connected bluetooth speakers (incoming and outgoing)
LATER EDIT: quick fix to make it working on OSX.
- brew install qt
- copy files from /usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.10.0/lib to
'Select a port' window:
– items jump around as Bluetooth devices appear/disappear making it hard to select
– duplicates for same device
– unable to read the whole id due small window
– lots of USB devices (outgoing and incoming) make it hard to browse
connecting to a puck.js and sending commands works 👍
I am not fond of multi platform frameworks – the UI reimplementation looks out of place, bloated and you still have to fiddle with each platform quirks.
But I will wait for a beta and provide more concise feedback then.
any chance to not be dependent on Qt ?
added @Gordon presentation about the badge and Espruino in the first post
BME680 is used in uRadMonitor https://www.uradmonitor.com/bosch-bme680/ a project made by a guy in my town which went global (800 units deployed)
I hope BME680 is more accurate than the sensors in my Nordic Thingy ;)