user73560

Member since Feb 2017 • Last active Mar 2017
  • 4 conversations
  • 20 comments

Most recent activity

• 2 comments
  • in Puck.js

Hi @Gordon,

Is this (espruino.com/Reference) Javascript reference is the one which should be examined when writing code for Puck ? Where can I find the functions which are Puck specific ?

Thank you.

• in Puck.js

Hi Gordon,

Connecting the solar cell to 3V and GND with a voltage regulator chip should do the trick?
    My concern is that by having the battery constantly charged would drop its life. What is your opinion?

Thank you.

• in Puck.js

Hi Guys,

I would like to connect a solar cell to charge the Puck's battery. I think this could happen regularly checking the battery voltage using NRF.getBattery() and once it is below certain level to start charging from the solar cell. Is there a way to charge a battery through any of the pins ?

Thank you.

• in Puck.js

Hi Gordon,

Really appreciate your feedback and quick reaction! I will require an average frequency for 5 seconds every hour, as we discussed it could double decrease the battery life, but the Puck open architecture give possibility for additional power supply, everything is a matter of evaluation.

Thank you again.

• in Puck.js

Hi Guys,

I have a sound which is between 150Hz-250Hz. I need two things:

1) The average frequency of the sound for the last 5 seconds. After a discussion with @Gordon it appeared that 1Khz sampling rate will be enough and this could be done on the Puck with FTT.
    2) Get the digitalized sound from the microphone for the last 5 seconds.

The microphone is connected on D2(for analog), D1 (for power) and GND.

Thank you.

• in Puck.js

Hi Gordon,

I am interested whether or not the Puck is in motion. Should I use magnetic field values to detect that ?

• in Puck.js

A vote for a sensor which determines whether the Puck is moving or not.

Actions