• How to check bangle.js bluetooth if they are working properly?

Thanks for checking all the above. If your Bangle.js isn't showing up in NRF Connect when in Bootloader mode, it sounds like there's definitely a Bluetooth issue - which is frustrating because we do check Bluetooth on all watches before sending them out, so somehow yours must have broken in transit.

Was that your screenshot? So you have Puck.js and that works fine?

Where did you buy your Bangle from? And has it ever worked? Or was it like this when you got it?

Then the watch itself restart and entering normal boot to the main page again

Yes, that's expected.

• Well, i wish that was't issue too. But for now, i think the same way, bluetooth of the device are broken.

1: Yes it was my screenshot from my smartphone and im not sure what is puck.js, cause im just follow 100% from tutorial of the 3rd suggestion.

2:Im bought it from your website and just receive it on 02/04/2022 and trying to make a connect but it wont work. Then i found this forum to asking the solution. Yes it was just like this when im receive it. Im just turn it on to use it and its loading then go through the tutorial as usual. But when im trying to use all source i have like multiple smartphone,pc,laptop,
    i cannot find or scan or detect the mac address of the bangle.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started