You are reading a single comment by @ItsEricWoodward and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • First, let me say, I'm a big fan of my Bangle.js - it's an amazing piece of hardware, and I've really enjoyed using it and developing a few apps for it.

Unfortunately, my charging cable for it died some time ago, and my previous attempt at an Amazon replacement didn't work.

I'm planning on buying a Bangle 2, but I was hoping to find either verification that the charging cable works for both devices (allowing me to order a spare for the B2 that works for both), or (since I live in the states) that I could order the replacement cable for the B1 while I was ordering my B2. But, I just went in the store, and it looks like they are out of B1 charging cables (or maybe not - it says they're "In Stock" in the store [https://shop.espruino.com/banglejs-cable­], but when I try to actually place the order, I can't checkout because they aren't in stock ("Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!").

So, my questions are:
    1) Does the B2 charging cable work for the B1?
    2) If not, does anyone know if the B1 cables are going to be (can be) restocked, or has that train sailed?

Thanks!

About