kp115069

Member since Jul 2020 • Last active Jul 2022
  • 3 conversations
  • 11 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Lowered price to $25 USD.

• in Bangle.js

Can confirm what @Serj said about my eBay listing. The Bangle.js 1 watch I'm selling also comes with the original charging cable. Although, it seems you only need the cable and not an extra watch--in that case it would be a waste to buy the device, even at half-price.
    (just changed the listing price to $25 when it was previously $50)

• in Bangle.js

I kind of hate to do this, but I'm bumping this conversation back to the front page.
    I've reduced the price down to $50 USD because I'm desperate.

• in Bangle.js

(Price changed to $25)
    Hi all,
    I'm selling my Bangle.js 1 on eBay for $75 USD (Price is negotiable through offers). It's used, but in good condition and with the original packaging.
    I can only ship the item domestically in the United States, unfortunately.
    (the link will probably open eBay's UK site due to how the message board manages outgoing URLs)
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/393907942269

• in Bangle.js

I forgot to include my PC's operating system: I'm using Windows 10.
    Unfortunately, I do not have a tablet. I have no devices at all that run Android or iOS.
    Bluetooth seems to work fine on my computer whenever I use it--so far for the watch, the connection doesn't time out.

• in Bangle.js

Hi, all.
    I want to update my watch to the latest firmware. The instructions requires that I "Install the Nordic Semiconductor NRF Toolbox App for Android or iOS"... and I don't have a smartphone at all.
    Isn't there a way to update the firmware without needing a mobile device? Considering that I can use my PC to connect to the watch, I don't see it impossible to update the firmware the same way the mobile app does. Of course, I don't think a web IDE can just flash an entire firmware image onto the watch; maybe there is a program I need to install or run on the PC itself.
    I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me.

• in Bangle.js

Hi,
    I wasn't able to give an immediate response to the new posts; I'm preoccupied with my college classes, and this project is more or less in the backburner.

Thanks for the detailed instructions, @Gordon. I currently do not have soldering tools to remove and attach electronics, but I could get them a few weeks from now. This is going to be my first time modifying PCB boards, although I have some experience in soldering and the proper equipment to perform it.

@kri100s, the links you have provided seem to detail a manufacturer's component. I could sample it and design a PCB to mount it to the analog pins, but I'm not sure what other components it would need (it has 56 pins which is a little intimidating). I don't have too much experience with electronics and I'm pretty terrible at reading PCB schematics and block diagrams; in my spare time, I'll try to improve reading these diagrams.

Eventually, I want to create custom straps with embedded electrodes for the sensor. If I go the extra mile, I could also add a new HRM. For now, I'm seeing if I can modify the watch to accommodate just the skin-conductance sensor.

Actions