I have tested several things and believe I have part of the solution to my problem. In NrFTools CadenceSpeed and another app on my phone that the BK works with, I noticed that the speed measurement was not constant, sometimes it didn't show anything. So I optimized the place of the BK on my bike by bringing the magnets closer together. By repeating a test with the CSC application of the Bangle, data was finally displayed. Finally, not all of them, the cadence remained at zero. Indeed I think that the other fields (average distance, total distance, etc.) are calculated from the speed. This is why they remained empty when the speed was not sensed. That doesn't explain to me why cadence is not measured when it is with other apps I've tested.
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem