coding newbie
Bangle.js watch with a GS9smartphone on /e/os
soon owner of a Bangle.js 2 watch

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Great ! that s really nice to hear
    Thank you

• in Bangle.js

Hi Marko, thank you for having taken a bit of your time to let me know this ! I really appreciate, and don't worry, take your time, there is no urge.

The Bk805 is providing both cadence and speed in a single module (there are two magnets, one on the pedal lever, the other on the wheel). I haven't found (yet) if it is able to be set to speed only.

And I ll try to monitor what is sending and received

nRF Toolbox provides not only the way to update our favourite watch's firmware, but a CSCS monitor too. It reads correctly the BK805's datas. Perhaps digging there to have a clue of how it works...

I ll too ask my bicycles friends riders if they have other CSCS brandss to test with your app (just to be sure the issue isn't a wrong setting of my watch)

Looking forward for the next episode

• in Bangle.js

Hi,
    I was trying the app CSC sensor with a Coospo-Bk805 on my bike.
    The watch does detect it and connects to it.
    Values recorded keep at zero though.
    Whereas, using any app (not only those recommanded by Coospo) on my phone or any other device, detects the Bk805 and records valuable datas (Speed, distance, total distance, cadence, battery level, ...).
    Am I missing a point ? shall i have to tweak CSCS Bangle app to use the correct datas ?
    Any help would be great
    Thanks

• in Bangle.js

that s a good idea, i m going to give it a try, thank you !

• in Bangle.js

About the 'Back' at the top
    Sometimes (during a workout for example) Bttn2 is pressed without wanting it, so if this Bttn2 is pressed the same way another time, Bangle would then always go back to the menu or the main screen instead of activating a setting or an app. That d be great because I often find my watch in the middle of a setting or with an app launched after sports

• in Bangle.js

Actually, right after posting my question here, I tried again, but this time with Speedo, and after a few minutes, after the message that it is trying to find the satellites, it displayed speed.
    I then launched GPS info and found that it was finally showing the information. Ditto with Planetarium.
    The AGPS was loaded since last night already

yes, indeed, I admit I was a little worried when I saw the photo Martin posted, as well as the lack of results

patience is always worth
    thank you very much !

• in Bangle.js

Thinking about Gadgetbridge, maybe we should store 'activity type'. As I understand it, this is mostly something users input manually, but then you can at least see it in Gadgetbridge graphs. It always seemed a bit pointless to me though - does anyone use it?

From my experience, for the moment, the activity data retrieved by GadgetBridge from the Bangle is false (recordings of several thousand kilometers in a few minutes without moving from my chair or bed, unrecognized sleep, unrecorded heart activity , ...)
    I do know, however, that it works quite well with the list of watches supported by GadgetBridge.

• in Bangle.js

This is great news and I m looking forward to see how it goes next! do you think of developing this health with the collaboration of gadgetbridge?

• in Bangle.js

Nevermind, my last attempt seems to have fixed the GPS. Sometimes asking for help solves the problem on its own ^^

Actions