You are reading a single comment by @d3nd3-o0 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • This is only true if you have pressed MakeConnectable :Yes , atleast once since bluetooth option has been turned on.

I'm still not sure I understand. If you turn the Bluetooth option on, then long-press BTN3, the Bangle should be connectable even without calling Make Connectable.

But think of the situation that a 3rd party app calls sleep() for whatever reason, then MakeConnectable will have to be pressed again. Do you see where i'm coming from? HM.

In this case, the second you exit that app with a long-press of BTN3, Bluetooth advertising should start again as if NRF.sleep() was never called. If that's not the case then it's definitely a bug that should be fixed though.

• I'm still not sure I understand. If you turn the Bluetooth option on, then long-press BTN3, the Bangle should be connectable even without calling Make Connectable.

This is not the case.

If that's not the case then it's definitely a bug that should be fixed though.

Yes I think it is.

About

Avatar for d3nd3-o0 @d3nd3-o0 started