You are reading a single comment by @d3nd3-o0 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • So I'm not quite sure I understand the problem...

Are you saying that:

If I set connectable:false then the Bangle is not connectable (I can't connect to it).

Because it seems to me that is intended behaviour. The reference says:

connectable: true/false // whether device is connectable - default is true

Or is it that after setting connectable:false, even after resetting Bangle.js with a long-press of BTN3 you can no longer connect?

• The issue isn't so much that it becomes 'unconnectable', because I expect that behaviour.

When connectable is set to true in the above code, the watch continues to advertise data... Lets assume that is expected too.

Then when you attempt to connect to the device, its expected to not 'allow' you to connect. This happens, good...But! EXCEPT: It interferes with current expected behaviour above ( the advertising that still occurred ), because the watch no longer starts advertising again, no matter what you do. The only way to restore advertising is Turn Off.

This bug occurs on the very moment you try to connect with ide. If you don't attempt a connection with ide in this state, then its fine.

About

Avatar for d3nd3-o0 @d3nd3-o0 started