You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • EspruinoHub ... Does that count as a connection?

No, not unless you explicitly tell it to connect, or connect via the http://pi:1888/ide

ble.ON does not call NRF.wake anywhere

Bluetooth advertising being on (eg NRF.wake()) should be the default state after a new app is loaded, so there should be no reason to call NRF.wake() normally since it'll already be awake...

Unless I am missing something here?

• Bluetooth advertising being on (eg NRF.wake()) should be the default state after a new app is loaded, so there should be no reason to call NRF.wake() normally since it'll already be awake...

This is only true if you have pressed MakeConnectable :Yes , atleast once since bluetooth option has been turned on.

I wasn't fully aware that the default state was Wake(), so thx for clearing that up. So the nuisance is reduced down to having to press it Once. But think of the situation that a 3rd party app calls sleep() for whatever reason, then MakeConnectable will have to be pressed again. Do you see where i'm coming from? HM.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started