You are reading a single comment by @FransM and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Fri 2020.04.24

'but wanted to report it anyway'

Let's start with effective reporting @FransM, what is the current flashed version?
    Please post the results of process.env and process.memory()

'I noticed a newer version of the app but updating it'

Which app, by name, link and what version?

'Suddenly (maybe after a reset setttings)'

Breifly describe what was being done just before this 'maybe' event.

• @Robin
    Not sure how to retrieve that process info.

The app this whole issue is about is the welcome app. Originally it was the one that I got when I received the watch as part of the kickstarter campaign. I tried upgrading to 0.08 but that version still had the issue

I'n not fully sure how I ended up here. I updated the settings app and the default launcher.
    Note that I updated a few apps after each other and also added the analog clock app.

Anyway, after further investigation I noticed that the settings app does not save its settings. I suspect this is related.
    I can change settings (e.g. time offset in locale) but as soon as I leave settings they are gone.

In the app store about page I went to Install default apps. That did not work the first time (got an error message that it could not uninstall an app, but the second time it worked. Things are now fully functional again.

About

Avatar for FransM @FransM started