You are reading a single comment by @DrAzzy and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • To be fair he does say:

The company behind Espruino, Pur3 Ltd, is likely focusing most of the development efforts of their own hardware platforms like Puck.js and Espruino boards, and there’s more activity for those in the forums. So if you are interested in JavaScript on micro-controllers, but don’t want too many issues, ESP32 may not be best platform to learn, but if you like challenges, go ahead!

So he is mentioning them - it's just not immediately obvious that he wouldn't have had those problems on official boards... But then he's writing it as an article because ThaiEasyElec gave him an ESP32 so I guess it's pretty good he mentioned it.

Maybe it's me being paranoid, it just worries me when there are reasonably popular sites with quotes like:

Some time ago I looked at Espruino in a bored moment – saw that it was very much under-developed – didn’t even handle WIFI at the time

Maybe any publicity is good publicity though! :)

• Some time ago I looked at Espruino in a bored moment – saw that it was very much under-developed – didn’t even handle WIFI at the time

Well sounds like we gotta get that person to take another look at it! It'll knock his socks off.

About

Avatar for DrAzzy @DrAzzy started