DrAzzy

Member since Feb 2014 • Last active Jun 2017

I'm Dr. Azzy

I live and work in the People's Republic of Cambridge, near Boston, MA. I test the web gateway and web development framework for a database software firm for a living. I'm in my late 20's. I own pinball machines, with all the maintenance that entails, and have made modifications to them as well. I also play pinball competitively.
I play (well, not so much anymore) Ragnarok Online, and wrote the AzzyAI homunculus and mercenary AI.

In addition to the Espruino, I own 2 Linortek Fargo units (these are microcontrollers with ethernet ports, that run a webserver which controls relays - nothing you couldn't do with an espruino, but wrapped up very nicely, with a decent web interface). I use one of them for lighting-control in my bedroom. I also have boatloads of other electronic parts, many used/pulls, and many of them manufactured before I was born.

My plans with Espruino include a remote monitoring system for a summer cottage, more advanced lighting control and environment monitoring in my apartment.

I'm not a real doctor (I'd be happy to write you a prescription - but it'll be on the back of a cocktail napkin, and it'll be for a cocktail);

Most recent activity

Actions