• Where do you get error 133 from? Android? Can you connect to it fine from something like nRF connect on the same device?

Is it possible that more than one of your devices is trying to connect to the Puck at the same time? It can only sustain one active connection at a time. It might also be possible that your Android app is trying to connect twice as well?

In one device we are not able to detect the services running on the puck device. After restarting the (Android)device it start detecting

Can you detect the services using the nRF connect app running on that/other devices? The fact that just restarting the Android device fixes it makes me think it's very unlikely to be a Puck.js issue. I'd be pretty certain you need to be looking at your Android app rather than Puck.js, however I'm afraid I don't know enough about Bluetooth LE on Android to help you debug Android apps.

I believe the nRF connect app itself is Open Source, so you might be able to compare with how they're doing it to see if you're doing something different?

(also, just moving this to the Puck.js forum)

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started