user157584

Member since Feb 2024 • Last active Apr 2024
  • 1 conversations
  • 7 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

If that wouldn't be too much of a hassle to implement into the existing health app, I could see it being a worthwhile addition. I'll do some digging on my end too within the gadgetbridge links you provided and report back at a later time.

• in Bangle.js

Awesome thanks for the direction. I'll proceed as you noted :)

• in Bangle.js

It was downhill skiing so I'd say it's quite different. I'd imagine biking for instance might also get some weird step count data too, but I can't say I've tested that yet.

• in Bangle.js

I noticed when skiing the past few weeks that gadgetbridge assumes some big step counts. Would it be possible to edit the activity list to "ignore steps" when they weren't real? Ex: the 11936 step count was while I was skiing, that I'd like to "ignore" in gadgetbridge. I'd suggest not ignoring the other data points though, such as BPM etc.

• in Bangle.js

Appreciate the insights :)

• in Bangle.js

Thanks for the reply Gordon! I didn't realize that we weren't really comparing apples-to-apples. It sounds like it'll be most useful to gather a really good understanding of my resting heart rate and maybe my sleep heart rate, but that I should take it with a grain of salt when moving.

I'd be curious if someone else can comment on if light movement walking HRM tends to be accurate. Also, does it find its "groove" over the course of exercise (I.e. maybe the first few minutes of a 30-60 min walk might be a bit funky, but perhaps it settles into a rhythm once movement is detected)?

• in Bangle.js

Hey all. Thanks for all the hard work tinkering and testing the HRM settings. I've read the 6 pages of back and forth and just want to confirm a couple of things. As a non-technical end user and based on the current firmware, overall how accurate is the HRM? What are the key things to presently be aware of when considering HRM data (ex: certain activities are more prone to bad data VS resting HRM, etc.)? Thanks in advance!

Actions