user157019

Member since Nov 2023 • Last active Dec 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in General

Thanks for your responses.
    I've tried enabling passkey but still no joy

I have managed to reach out to NRC (eventually via Twitter). I've explained and they have said they're investigating. I'll update as/when/if they reply.

• in General

I added the app that you mentioned.

when the bangle.js gadgetbridge app is not connected to the watch, the watch shows in the NRC app (it does not show when the watch is connected with the phone via gadgetbridge).

each time I try to get the NRC app to connect to the phone for HRM readings, it says an connection error has occurred.

I'm really struggling to speak with NRC about this as the phone number keeps circulating me through the main switchboard through a series of unhelpful advisors. I'm trying to find out from them if there a requirement, in the interim, is there anything else I can try?

• in General

Hi,

Thanks for your reply - I'll give it a go and will try again. If I do need to speak with NRC app developers (customer support?) is there a particular phrase/word to use in my question?

• in General

Hi All,

I've been trying to connect my bangle 2 with the Nike Run Club app. It shows under the bluetooth devices (for the heart monitor) intermittently. but there is a 'connection error' each time it tries to connect.

Is there a limitation on the device that will stop it from working on the NRC app?

Actions