user156702

Member since Oct 2023 • Last active Oct 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

It looks like it's just the screen flickering. As far as I can tell it doesn't happen during the intro sequence still, but it's hard to see while the backlight is on (as of 2v19). The colours on the screen also invert when the backlight is turned on, which hasn't been always happening (before it seemed to just get a bit washed out). I've been keeping the watch away from water, so I don't think any could have gotten inside it.

In the video, the flickering while the backlight is on is easiest to see right before it switches back off.

• in Bangle.js

Recently my Bangle.js has started having issues with its screen. The display flickers very rapidly, and when the backlight is on it still flickers and looks very washed out. I have tried doing a factory reset and updating the firmware to 2v19, but neither solved the problem. There are some times where the screen functions as normal, such as the DFU screen and the intro sequence after the factory reset. After that, it's back to the flickering. Has anyone else encountered this?

Actions