craunga

Member since Apr 2023 • Last active Nov 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

wow that was fast @halemmerich thanks! I should have been able to find that paragraph on my own, no idea why I didn't.

• in Bangle.js

Hello all,
    I manged to loose the charger cable for my bangle.js2. Living in Germany it is kind of hard to get a new one. Berrybase (which seems to be the only reseller around here) does not offer a single cabel. In the espurino shop the shipping fee would be almost 20€. Actually I would be willing to support the project with 30€ for a new cable - but I do not want to pay the postal service. Any ideas how I could get one without high shipping costs?
    Thanks for your help!

• in Bangle.js

Hi. Great work @rigrig I do like the message-list app a lot. For me the way messages are dismissed works way better then the two buttons in the messages ui. I can confirm what @johan_m_o wrote. With the "deko clock" the messages list opens but does not display the first message received. With the "anton + clock" all seems to work as expected.
    As this is my first post: @Gordon I am amazed what you and the community have built there. Great fun!

Actions