user152341

Member since Jan 2023 • Last active Apr 2023
  • 2 conversations
  • 8 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

It appears I need to do a custom device setup to interface with the SensiML Data Capture Lab. Looking into how to do that. So far, it seems I need to create a config file with BLE gatt info for the services to be monitored.

Had stumbled upon this in the mean time. Seems to include a three.js visualizer and to use a serial interface. Haven't looked thur it. Just passing along the info. https://github.com/ZiCog/madgwick.js

Yep...that did it! Thanks!

Thanks! I'll read up ... but I think I just misunderstood the sequence on getting the puck in DFU mode. Will check this today and post results.

WoW! Thanks So much for all of this great help! I'm working on getting the puck recognized in SensiML Data Capture Lab today.

I attempted to update the firmware on my puck.js from 2.09 to 2.16 using the recommended nrf firmware update app for Android on my Samsung Galaxy s10+.

I'm able to select the puckjs v 2.16 zip file as well as connect to the puck ... but at the progress stage all 3 steps fail with a final error message saying the device does not support nrf5DFU.

I tried the same thing from my chromebook but running the DFU app on the chromebook will not connect to the puck.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks very much for that quick response ... and pressing the button while putting the baattery back in DID give me a flash of all the leds and then, only once, continued with a flaash of the green LED three times.

I guess I missed or misunderstood the need to press the button AS the battery is being inserted.

The puck still isn't recognized by my chromebook's pairing but it is recognized by my samsung phone ... although the phone says I need an app to use the device ... and also by the espruino web ide.

Thanks!

Do you know if there's an espruino version of the madgwick ahrs protocol?
    And the IDE says a new firmware is available. I have 2.09 and it's suggesting 2v16.

Do you know the firmware upgrade method? I'll look in the docs as well.

Thanks again!

The red led flashes when the battery is inserted but pressing the button doesn't give a green LED ... or any other response ... and the puck is not recognized by my web-bluetooth-compatible computer.

I ordered the two pucks in 11/2021 and this was their behavior when I first received them so I set them aside and abandoned the intended use.

I'd like to get back to that project ... but the recommended reset and hard reset methods have no effect.

The pucks recognize the battery ( properly inserted via the docs) and the red LED flashes ... but that's all I get.

Is there some different reset method ... a way to see if these aren't actually DOA?

Any help/response appreciated.

Actions