ka

Member since Dec 2022 • Last active Jan 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• 6 comments
  • in Projects

Hi Gordon, Thank you for your response.

I'm currently not able to use espruino because of flash size restrictions. I must use a 128KB flash-sized ST32.

But It is good to know that I can use Espruino for further projects with no legal issues.

Thanks to you and to all espruino contributors for this great tool.

• in Projects

@Ganblejs Thanks for your response.

Yes, I have been at the business info page. There is generally talking about developing and selling Espruino devices. But we are going to work on a special device that has several modules connected with Espruino. And we want to develop this device internally.

But sure, we are open to supporting Espruino and donating if we decide to start this project with Espruino. Currently, we are between Espruino and Nano Framework and doing research about flash usage, available mcu's etc..

About the license; It is written in a formal language and English is not my native language. That's why I wanted to ask directly :) But I'm going to find a way to understand what the license covers.

Happy holidays @Gordon :)

• in Projects

Hello,

First, I've been using Espruino for my DIY projects for several years. Thanks for this great job.

My question;
    I'm thinking to use Espruino for mass-production devices. So, I'm planning to sell 3000 devices for home automation.
    We are going to design a special device with a special PCB.

Is there a legal issue to use it for commercial products?
    Is it useful to use Espruino for end-user products? Is it stable enough?

Thanks for your response.

Actions